Scruffman Member 256 Member For: 22y 8m 18d Gender: Male Location: Prestons NSW Posted 02/04/04 12:55 AM Posted 02/04/04 12:55 AM Off I go to pick it up :oScruffman
cdm Member 886 Member For: 23y 11m 22d Posted 02/04/04 01:00 AM Posted 02/04/04 01:00 AM Congrats! I remember this feeling - except when I got to the dealership they got the wrong car in and I had to wait another month! You will love it!
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 17d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 02/04/04 01:59 AM Posted 02/04/04 01:59 AM enjoy scrufster.Scotty
Cassius Member 214 Member For: 23y 4m 1d Location: Ipswich...along the goat track Posted 02/04/04 02:08 AM Posted 02/04/04 02:08 AM Make sure you go through all the pre delivery checks with the sales dude. Thoroughly check over the car, as some cosmetic things may just be looked over and will be up to you to find out. especially look over your alloys as I have a thing about them, 2 of mine were scuffed before I even drove the car and dealer replaced accordingly. (should have been found out pre delivery)Well done on a good purchase and you should have a great time.welcome to the club
Scruffman Member 256 Member For: 22y 8m 18d Gender: Male Location: Prestons NSW Posted 02/04/04 02:29 AM Author Posted 02/04/04 02:29 AM Thnx guys just got back from my First ever drive in the T.Man I :o Love IT!!!!! :o Thnx for all the post re: what to look at when picking it up. I found a paint problem on front quarter which will be fixed. I must say I didnt check the mags at all. Will check that when I go out to look at it next :o So when is the next field Day Scruffman
TURBO4LT Member 1,533 Member For: 23y 1m 16d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 02/04/04 02:37 AM Posted 02/04/04 02:37 AM Thnx guys just got back from my First ever drive in the T.Man I Love IT!!!!! Thnx for all the post re: what to look at when picking it up. I found a paint problem on front quarter which will be fixed. I must say I didnt check the mags at all. Will check that when I go out to look at it next So when is the next field Day Scruffman Enjoy mate there great fun
Guest Guests Posted 02/04/04 02:38 AM Posted 02/04/04 02:38 AM Good taste you have there,now dont run it in like a baby,drive it like you stole it but just not quite,know what I mean...Meed the phantoms tough.enjoy vik
Lord Cyric Just sit back and enjoy the ride...! Legacy Donating Member 1,121 Member For: 23y 1m 9d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, NSW Posted 02/04/04 02:50 AM Posted 02/04/04 02:50 AM I believe we Sydney folk are going for a drive on Sunday 24th April up the coast a bit then back via Putty Rd. Check out the thread here.
Scruffman Member 256 Member For: 22y 8m 18d Gender: Male Location: Prestons NSW Posted 02/04/04 04:01 AM Author Posted 02/04/04 04:01 AM Well I have read that trip up teh putty, I think I can make it will have to see my roster.Just checked the mags. Not a mark on them Scruffman
OwnaXR6T Member 1,519 Member For: 23y 10m 5d Location: Sydney Australia Posted 02/04/04 04:29 AM Posted 02/04/04 04:29 AM Make sure you go through all the pre delivery checks with the sales dude. Thoroughly check over the car, as some cosmetic things may just be looked over and will be up to you to find out. especially look over your alloys as I have a thing about them, 2 of mine were scuffed before I even drove the car and dealer replaced accordingly. (should have been found out pre delivery)Well done on a good purchase and you should have a great time.welcome to the club My wheel nearly feel off on the day I picked my car up, in my opion my dealer delivery fee should of been refunded!!! but no!!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now