kieronf84 Member 46 Member For: 12y 6m 16d Posted 08/06/25 11:37 AM Posted 08/06/25 11:37 AM Does anyone know where auto glamour went was part of this forum did paint correction work guy was a friggin magical operates in qld was part of this forum years ago did alot of our cars. I've tried his email number and Facebook.
MR_FG_09 Legacy Donating Member 100 Member For: 14y 10m 14d Gender: Male Posted 08/06/25 11:59 AM Posted 08/06/25 11:59 AM Is that the guy who was based in Brisbane if its the same guy I was going to use him but being Gold Coast Based he recommended Jayde from Dulvari Prestige But pretty sure he moved to the south Island of New Zealand
kieronf84 Member 46 Member For: 12y 6m 16d Posted 09/06/25 12:15 AM Author Posted 09/06/25 12:15 AM Oh really he moved to new Zealand damn yeah he was Brisbane based did my f6 which was black ages back and removed every blemish in the paint looked honestly amazing. How was the guy that did a paint correction on your car ? Do you have a color as bad as black was he able to remove all the swirls and scratches in the paint ?
MR_FG_09 Legacy Donating Member 100 Member For: 14y 10m 14d Gender: Male Posted 09/06/25 12:21 AM Posted 09/06/25 12:21 AM Yeah so my FG is Viper Purple dark enough to be close to purple, Jayde is very good & old school if you check out his FB or Insta page pretty sure he posted my car on there [emoji1690] Sorry correction dark enough to be close to black
kieronf84 Member 46 Member For: 12y 6m 16d Posted 10/06/25 12:36 AM Author Posted 10/06/25 12:36 AM I hit him up cheers for this mate I was devastated I couldn't find autoglamour its hard to trust anyone to doit. Glad I'm still a xr6 turbo forum member haha
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now