ZAP No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle! Legacy Donating Member 7,935 Member For: 22y 7m 13d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 19/03/04 05:19 AM Posted 19/03/04 05:19 AM I have been reading about all the common problems that people are having with their T's and the replies that The Ford Service Departments try to pull over us.When you take your T to get warranty problem fixed, you can start by giving them a list of the problems in writing and then the way you expect them to be fixed. When the Service Manager says " This is normal for a T"Tell him that accroding to the 3,000+ members on the ForxXR6Turbo.com forum, that is utter crap ...so fix my car, I will not take these lame ass excuses from Ford or anyone. Power to the people....UNITED WE STAND DIVIDED WE FALL
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 10d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 19/03/04 05:46 AM Posted 19/03/04 05:46 AM I have been reading about all the common problems that people are having with their T's and the replies that The Ford Service Departments try to pull over us.When you take your T to get warranty problem fixed, you can start by giving them a list of the problems in writing and then the way you expect them to be fixed. When the Service Manager says " This is normal for a T"Tell him that accroding to the 3,000+ members on the ForxXR6Turbo.com forum, that is utter crap :o ...so fix my car, I will not take these lame ass excuses from Ford or anyone. Power to the people....UNITED WE STAND DIVIDED WE FALL :o That'll work a treat.Scotty
JIMBO Member 38 Member For: 23y 7m 22d Location: Sydney Posted 19/03/04 06:12 AM Posted 19/03/04 06:12 AM I have been reading about all the common problems that people are having with their T's and the replies that The Ford Service Departments try to pull over us.When you take your T to get warranty problem fixed, you can start by giving them a list of the problems in writing and then the way you expect them to be fixed. When the Service Manager says " This is normal for a T"Tell him that accroding to the 3,000+ members on the ForxXR6Turbo.com forum, that is utter crap :o ...so fix my car, I will not take these lame ass excuses from Ford or anyone. Power to the people....UNITED WE STAND DIVIDED WE FALL :oI agree, I agree, I agree.....
jetute Legacy Donating Member 4,553 Member For: 22y 7m 26d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 20/03/04 09:14 AM Posted 20/03/04 09:14 AM I took along a printout from this site to show the guys how to fix the rattle in the gearstick.. before that all I got was "well I havent heard of this in a T before, xr8 yeah but not in a T" now they will fix it under warranty. Great site, great info, this site knows more through the members then ford service departments do. :hiwelcome:
Guest Scootre Guests Posted 20/03/04 11:40 AM Posted 20/03/04 11:40 AM The service manager at my dealership told me that I was hearing more than he was about certain issues so he's signed himself up here. :hiwelcome:
OwnaXR6T Member 1,519 Member For: 23y 9m 29d Location: Sydney Australia Posted 20/03/04 10:56 PM Posted 20/03/04 10:56 PM Without this forum, I would never have got my windscreen noise fixed(highpitched whistle).
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now