Guest Guests Posted 08/03/04 09:09 PM Posted 08/03/04 09:09 PM Turbo6man,if that was all BS,then this should be on kennys nothing post.vik
aniken I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it Legacy Donating Member 4,316 Member For: 23y 9m 13d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, south west Posted 08/03/04 09:12 PM Posted 08/03/04 09:12 PM Turbo6man,if that was all BS,then this should be on kennys nothing post.vik Exactly Member warning level now 100%
Guest Guests Posted 08/03/04 09:27 PM Posted 08/03/04 09:27 PM I was gonna say what you said aniken; any cred turbo6man had is now down the sh!t house in my book. vik
cvanxr Member 502 Member For: 23y 10m 22d Location: Country NSW Posted 08/03/04 09:51 PM Posted 08/03/04 09:51 PM As the great Norm from Cheers once said. "Women, can't live with 'em. Pass me my beer."
OwnaXR6T Member 1,519 Member For: 23y 10m 3d Location: Sydney Australia Posted 08/03/04 10:10 PM Posted 08/03/04 10:10 PM Gee, ta aniken ... Sorry my post woke some of you guys up from your slumber. I thought the tone of the entire post would have said it all, but obviously there are some who didn't notice that my tongue was firmly entrenched in my cheek ...Note to self: "Forget subtle witticisms on FordXR6Turbo.com"Now I think it must be time for me to go get some sleep ... I thought tongueboys post was much harsher than anikens.so are you saying this incident didnt even happen now!
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 15d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 09/03/04 01:26 AM Posted 09/03/04 01:26 AM Peter may be Peta a girlie type.Scotty
100% Premium Donating Member Legacy Donating Member 641 Member For: 22y 11m 13d Gender: Male Location: If it says ONLINE below, in front of the computer, if not, tearin' up some bitumen! Posted 09/03/04 04:04 AM Posted 09/03/04 04:04 AM Ani's been in Thailand for a month Jeff,you gotta give him time to get back up to speed Yeah there's not a single women there that knows how to say NO. Hope he didn't come back with anything he didn't go with!
Redhawk ....Time to lay this fairytale aside...... Legacy Donating Member 2,657 Member For: 23y 6m 22d Gender: Male Location: In the Ferry on the River Styx, not getting out just yet! Posted 09/03/04 04:10 AM Posted 09/03/04 04:10 AM Peter may be Peta a girlie type.Scotty Whooo Hoooo........even better!!!!
aniken I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it Legacy Donating Member 4,316 Member For: 23y 9m 13d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, south west Posted 09/03/04 05:58 AM Posted 09/03/04 05:58 AM Ani's been in Thailand for a month Jeff,you gotta give him time to get back up to speed :banghead: :banghead:Yeah there's not a single women there that knows how to say NO. Hope he didn't come back with anything he didn't go with! So far so good
Turbo6man Legacy Donating Member 4,084 Member For: 23y 11m 22d Gender: Male Location: South Coast NSW Posted 09/03/04 06:27 AM Author Posted 09/03/04 06:27 AM Gee, ta aniken ... Sorry my post woke some of you guys up from your slumber. I thought the tone of the entire post would have said it all, but obviously there are some who didn't notice that my tongue was firmly entrenched in my cheek ...Note to self: "Forget subtle witticisms on FordXR6Turbo.com"Now I think it must be time for me to go get some sleep ...I thought tongueboys post was much harsher than anikens.so are you saying this incident didnt even happen now! Yeah sure, but tongueboy's comments aren't worth answering anyways ... No, the incident certainly happened and Tracey knows me well enough to know I was having a joke with her ... sorry for posting this "silly" little diatribe in Chit Chat ...gee vik351 I ruly and trealy care about your opinion - I am so upset I don't know how I'll sleep tonight - unless of course Tracey and PETA come around and console me :banghead: :banghead:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now