Aps Phase I Kit

Guest mvec

Guest mvec
  • Guests

Hi Guys,

First of all, I apologise if this has been answered already but I have searched for past hour and couldn't get an answer.

I have few questions regarding the APS unichip.

1. It indicates on APS website, that it is full stealth. Does this mean, I can unplug the unit, run it as a stock car and replug it later with the extra power?

2. My xr6t is leased at the moment, and I would like to get xr6t again for my next car. Could I re-use the same chip on my next xr6t?

3. How much is it to fit in Sydney?

Thanks for all your help

• Forum Superhero
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 5m 1d

Hey Mvec, I will answer to the best of my ability, some of the more experienced members may correct me If I am wrong, but this is as I know it:

1. It indicates on APS website, that it is full stealth. Does this mean, I can unplug the unit, run it as a stock car and replug it later with the extra power? YES BUT THE CAR IS TUNED TO THE UNIT, THIS MAY MEAN IT HAS TO BE RE-TUNED

2. My xr6t is leased at the moment, and I would like to get xr6t again for my next car. Could I re-use the same chip on my next xr6t? YES BUT THE NEW CAR WOULD HAVE TO BE TUNED TO THE EXISTING CHIP

3. How much is it to fit in Sydney? APS HAVE ALLOCATED DEALERS AROUND THE COUNTRY WHO WOULD DO THE WORK FOR I WOULD SUGGEST AROUND THE SAME PRICE.

Once the chip is installed I believe it is best to have the car tuned every 20,000klms to keep it at optimum level. Basically it is a piggyback system which does mean you can unplug etc.

Probably best to PM Peter from APS and he will know doubt answer your questions. :hiwelcome:

• Forum Superhero
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 5m 1d

Hey Mvec, I will answer to the best of my ability, some of the more experienced members may correct me If I am wrong, but this is as I know it:

1. It indicates on APS website, that it is full stealth. Does this mean, I can unplug the unit, run it as a stock car and replug it later with the extra power? YES BUT THE CAR IS TUNED TO THE UNIT, THIS MAY MEAN IT HAS TO BE RE-TUNED

2. My xr6t is leased at the moment, and I would like to get xr6t again for my next car. Could I re-use the same chip on my next xr6t? YES BUT THE NEW CAR WOULD HAVE TO BE TUNED TO THE EXISTING CHIP

3. How much is it to fit in Sydney? APS HAVE ALLOCATED DEALERS AROUND THE COUNTRY WHO WOULD DO THE WORK FOR I WOULD SUGGEST AROUND THE SAME PRICE.

Once the chip is installed I believe it is best to have the car tuned every 20,000klms to keep it at optimum level. Basically it is a piggyback system which does mean you can unplug etc.

Probably best to PM Peter from APS and he will know doubt answer your questions. :hiwelcome: