Boost3d6 New Member 3 Member For: 9y 2m 12d Posted 17/07/17 09:32 AM Posted 17/07/17 09:32 AM I have recently picked up a T56 conversion out of a BF xr6 turbo in the hope of converting my 4 speed ba. In the conversion I have the BF ecu. Is it possible for me to use the bf turbo 6 speed ecu in my ba as long as I get it paired?
OZYWALKER XR50T Legacy Donating Member 2,795 Member For: 13y 4m 28d Gender: Male Location: Western Sydney Posted 17/07/17 11:27 AM Posted 17/07/17 11:27 AM Sure is possible.
Bara58 Legacy Donating Member 116 Member For: 14y 2m 12d Gender: Male Location: Bowen, Qld Posted 17/07/17 09:41 PM Posted 17/07/17 09:41 PM Get BA wiring and BF wiring diagrams, ECU pin outs are different between the two!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now