Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 13y 11m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

Jesus steve, im gonna need to find one of those videos for a good laugh.

 

I'll have to give that site a look over nitro, thanks.

I dont think the speedo reading 1.08kph over will cause too much of an issue. gota couple of people who work at ford that owe me a few favors so I can just go in there on my lunch and change it myself tbh. ford scan tools are suprisingly easy to use. and yes, they call it a PCM - powertrain control module. I just call it ECU, has a nicer ring to it. literally mean the exact same thing though

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 10y 5m 17d
Posted

Why didnt the ford crew tell u your rim size will fit with enough room for our resident hampster to run around in?

  • Member
  • Member For: 13y 11m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

When I go there I just do it all myself usually. Perks of it being my old workshop.

Always get confused when it comes to offsets and calculating the rolling surface of wheels

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...