Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • New Member
  • Member For: 11y 3m 23d
Posted

Hey Guys,

I have a Ba Falcon Ute and whenever I take off from lights or turn slowly I hear two dull creaks about half a second apart, I believe its coming from under the vehicle or from the rear...

feels like the ute is getting pulled apart??

Any ideas what It might be?

Thanks

  • Member
  • Member For: 12y 1m 13d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Have you had a look at your diff bushes lately

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...