sport1111 New Member 24 Member For: 14y 1m 23d Posted 23/04/15 11:08 AM Posted 23/04/15 11:08 AM Hi Guys,I haven't been on the forum for a fair while now but I am trying to decide weather to install a Nizpro Stage 1+ or Stage2 on my FGII F6 ute.Any advice or comments from anyone who has fitted either kit would be really appreciated.Thanks...
demon1300 Member 435 Member For: 14y 7m 20d Gender: Male Posted 23/04/15 11:23 AM Posted 23/04/15 11:23 AM I've got a 2+ kit on my f6 and was pretty damn impressed [emoji41] Used to the power now though. It made around 100rwkw more than stock which was an interesting first drive! 3
Seaton Legacy Donating Member 537 Member For: 14y 1m 2d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 25/04/15 03:59 AM Posted 25/04/15 03:59 AM Stage 2+ is going to be super expensive on a ute because of the nizpro exhaust price for the utes is right up there. 1
sport1111 New Member 24 Member For: 14y 1m 23d Posted 25/04/15 06:38 AM Author Posted 25/04/15 06:38 AM Thanks for the info so far... It seems you can just keep building I guess but I was leaning towards the stage 2 which goes as far as the intercooler and maybe upto 330rwkw on an F6, and I think they would just tune to the limitation of the exhaust.I already have fairly good rear grip with 275/30x19 Direzza Z1's on the rear and Bilstiens valved with low compression and high rebound which gives better weight transfer to the rear on acceleration.You're right Seaton... I don't think I want to spend big bucks on the exhaust if I can get 300+ without it.Thanks guys...
Seaton Legacy Donating Member 537 Member For: 14y 1m 2d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 25/04/15 08:56 AM Posted 25/04/15 08:56 AM The Nizpro stage 2 will feel strong mate. I'd go that.... And if down the track you want more, and we all do after a couple months your use to it. Then step it up another notch from there.
julesk_1972 Member 267 Member For: 14y 2m 3d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 25/04/15 09:58 AM Posted 25/04/15 09:58 AM Xforce 4" a cheaper very capable option.PW stepped on mine handles 398rwkw fine. 1
Chaos310 Legacy Donating Member 228 Member For: 14y 28d Gender: Male Posted 27/04/15 01:49 AM Posted 27/04/15 01:49 AM If I did mine again, I'd go Xforce 4", its cheaper than the manta system and does the job.I'd stay with the PW2 cooler setup. your stock 3582 with a wastegate mod will support you to around580rwhp (mine was fine at that) a set of 1000cc injectors, thermostat... stock intake, with a relieved lower halfairbox base and a good set of valve springs... 1
demon1300 Member 435 Member For: 14y 7m 20d Gender: Male Posted 28/04/15 12:04 PM Posted 28/04/15 12:04 PM Chaos310, depends if he's got access to E85 though, to get the above power figures. If your wanting 400 or just over on pump, you'll be pushing the GT a bit hard...
julesk_1972 Member 267 Member For: 14y 2m 3d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 28/04/15 08:45 PM Posted 28/04/15 08:45 PM Chaos310, depends if he's got access to E85 though, to get the above power figures. If your wanting 400 or just over on pump, you'll be pushing the GT a bit hard...I'm on 98, GT was/is ok at 399rwkw. 1
sport1111 New Member 24 Member For: 14y 1m 23d Posted 29/04/15 12:25 PM Author Posted 29/04/15 12:25 PM Thanks guys for all your advice and Seaton, I did follow up on Nizpro's 2+ and you're right... the exhaust adds heaps to the cost of the stage 2 kit. Dave at Nizpro generally achieves about 330 rwkw on an FG F6 with stage 2. I know compared to my last F6 which was tuned to 295rwkw but with standard tyres my stock FG feels quicker with the 275 Direzza Z1's so hoping will be fairly good with 330 kW and good tyres. Anyway... have decided to go for the Nizpro 2 but really appreciate all your advice.Thanks...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now