XR6Twannabe Member 21 Member For: 13y 8m 28d Posted 27/04/18 02:25 AM Posted 27/04/18 02:25 AM ahh it's a relief to find someone else with the exact same problem I'm having! Recently purchased BF II XR6T and it just started doing this.... thankfully speaking with mechanic he also said it's most likely the coil packs, so it's comforting to know someone else out there had this issue and coils fixed it! Anyway, great thread - will let you know how I go after I get new coils too!
XR6Twannabe Member 21 Member For: 13y 8m 28d Posted 08/05/18 03:46 AM Posted 08/05/18 03:46 AM yep - new ignition coils fixed it! now time for a bigger exhaust, re-tune and more power!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now