ilco22 Member 84 Member For: 18y 1m 23d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 19/10/14 11:44 AM Posted 19/10/14 11:44 AM (edited) Hi there, I have a issue with my car when it boost! My boost is set to 19psi but as soon as I accelerate with aggression it boost around 8psi and it starts to spike, example the boost wont hold it plays up and down it wont hold boost on acceleration. Any help will be appreciated I'm running a Eboost 2 with a Internal wastegate Turbosmart WGI-75. Ford BA XR6 Turbo 4Speed Automatic Edited 19/10/14 11:46 AM by ilco22
Isaacxr6t New Member 20 Member For: 11y 1m 9d Posted 20/05/16 07:52 AM Posted 20/05/16 07:52 AM Hey mate, I have the same issue. Did you end up resolving this?
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 14d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 20/05/16 07:59 AM Posted 20/05/16 07:59 AM What issue are you having?
Isaacxr6t New Member 20 Member For: 11y 1m 9d Posted 30/07/16 08:38 PM Posted 30/07/16 08:38 PM Hey sorry for the late reply (I just realised that I haven't been receiving notifications). When my car spooled up the sound of the spool would fluctuate up and down. In gears 3 4 and 5 it would also tend to overboost. My tuner said that the ECU was the cause as all other parts of the system were working fine. I installed an electronic boost controller and the issue has gone now and everything working as normal.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now