Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

Hello everyone

I'm looking to lower my 2008 BF2 Phoon

I've done a bunch of searching, but I'd just like some confirmation that I'm on the right track here....

I want to run the higher spring rate Kings in the front, KFFL-57/520, I understand I'll need to use a BA/BF strut in order for these to work... Is that correct?

Rears, I want to run the KFRL-68SSLHD (Did these supercede KFRL-68SSL/310?) I believe the rears are interchanged without any issues?

Cheers

  • Forged Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 7m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SW Sydney
Posted

Yep, you are on the right track :spoton:

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

Very much appreciated senna_T, it was actually your posts that I found the most helpful on the topic as well.

  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...