ducatijb Legacy Donating Member 3,448 Member For: 23y 5m 26d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 01/02/04 07:43 PM Posted 01/02/04 07:43 PM Got the keys on the 2nd April '03. Pretty sure I got mine the same day as Mr Moffat ,only had a weeks wait though
cramorr Kia Sorento Legacy Donating Member 157 Member For: 23y 8m 14d Location: Awakino New Zealand Posted 01/02/04 09:21 PM Posted 01/02/04 09:21 PM Ordered in Sept 02Picked up on 2nd Nov 02Its getting old now!!! :( Maybe time for a new one FPV Turbo
Trumpy What's happening? Legacy Donating Member 1,605 Member For: 23y 9m 25d Gender: Male Location: Steel City, NSW Posted 01/02/04 09:48 PM Posted 01/02/04 09:48 PM Mine's 1 year old today! Nowhere near the first, but I had it on order from late November.Love it as much today as when I picked it up. Still drives great, a few noises here and there (I call it 'character'), but a great package on the whole.Almost 40,000km in 12 months.
OwnaXR6T Member 1,519 Member For: 23y 10m Location: Sydney Australia Posted 01/02/04 10:26 PM Author Posted 01/02/04 10:26 PM So far novemember the 2nd is 1st. but I was sure esky picked up his in October.
Guest Guests Posted 02/02/04 04:17 AM Posted 02/02/04 04:17 AM Ordered 4/1/03Pickup 20/2/03Got to be lucky sometimes, pay back for giving me a dark green KA to drive caus my trade in ran out of rego.Told every one we wanted a smaller car,Guess who had the last laugh...............vik
Guest esky Guests Posted 02/02/04 04:31 AM Posted 02/02/04 04:31 AM I think esky was the first if I can remember correctly. I remember seeing pics of his on Ford Forums. 18-11-2002 was the day I picked her up. I was the first on ford forums to get one.
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 2m 30d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 02/02/04 05:17 AM Posted 02/02/04 05:17 AM April 12, 2003) Ordered, cheery hello from dealership sales staff.April 20, 2003) First signs of hand tremble and general shaking ... May 07, 2003) Noticed increased dependence on chemical assistance ... May 15, 2003) Lines of communication shuting down with SWMBO and general irritability ... June 01st, 2003) Misdermeaner trespassing offence, caught on dealership lot in wee hours of morning, kissing BA's ... June 20th, 2003) AVO issued by dealership sales team for excessive harrasement ... June 20th, 2003) AVO issued by FPV team for excessive harrasement ... July 03rd, 2003) Avoid manslaughter charges against dealership sales team, AVO's not lifted ... July 25th, 2003) Divorce proceedings initiated by SWMBO ...July 27, 2003) Pick up, teary farewell from dealership sales staff, SWMBO forgives me on promise of improved behaviour, AVO's transferred to service department.
sash Love the Ride.... Member 236 Member For: 23y 6m 23d Location: Roleystone, WA Posted 02/02/04 05:30 AM Posted 02/02/04 05:30 AM Picked mine up on the 6 Jan 2003. Have had next to no problems too. Can't wait for the next model.....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now