Wollongong Area

Pixy Angel

• Member For: 11y 4m 8d

Yep, its getting tuned on Monday or Tuesday. Ill let you know about this week but I'll more than likely give it a miss this time. It will be too frustrating

• Like 1

• Member For: 11y 4m 8d

The yoot is finally done all bar the tune. Wow what a difference new suspension and a rear sway bar makes. Really happy with how it sits now. Those bilsteins are worth the money. It rides so nice, I was expecting it to be harsh but its simply awesome. Firm but not harsh, rides well, handles well, sits nicely. Very happy.

Booked in at CMS on wednesday to get the tune done. Should be a nice power increase over stock. Hehehehe

I might join you guys for the second leg of the cruise. Angel can you give me a buzz? I'll PM you my number. Hopefully you check this.

ZMETg7Z.jpg?2

3IPHs3F.jpg?2

Eu71XCz.jpg?2

• Like 2

• Expert
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 2m 19d

Good meet nice cruise to Kiama and nice run off the lights...............GO the ZF :pandalol: :pandalol:

Yeah have to agree Jet car is sitting nicely mate. Photos look good nice back drop I know that place.

Good luck Wed can wait to get mine done will ring Joe next week.

It has E85

index_zps2af19dfc.jpg

Edited by Pixy Angel
  • Like 3

• Member For: 10y 14d

Nice day to go for a drive too Heathcoate in my 500awkw REX TRC and fill up with E85 that's if I make it cause it uses 45ltrs per 100km and I need to take a jerry and blah blah blah blah blah I did 3 tours O/S and blah blah blah blah and I'm military so if you wanna go lets go, I'll take you all on and blah blah blah blah and don't line me up cause I'll race ya blah blah blah......think I need another line of coc!

Great little run last night, good to meet a few other guys and meeting Pixys mate in the Subaru.