Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 12y 8m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: perth
Posted

I also have a problem with idle. runs fine (bit rough) then suddenly drops and wants to stall but hasn't yet, I was told by previous owner that it could be the idle speed control thing. but so far have not found any on the internet.

  • Member
  • Member For: 13y 6m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney/Canberra
Posted
I also have a problem with idle. runs fine (bit rough) then suddenly drops and wants to stall but hasn't yet, I was told by previous owner that it could be the idle speed control thing. but so far have not found any on the internet.

My old mans one did that before he sold it. Turned out it was the valve springs

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 9m 20d
Posted

don't use fully synthetic it is complete sh!t you might aswell run it on glue.

Got any credible substance to back that up genius?

  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 5m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

I am also confused by this synthetic statement but by the amount of replies I don't think there is much discussion to be had on the subject...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...