Rudiger All round good guy! Legacy Donating Member 1,122 Member For: 18y 5m 1d Gender: Male Location: Greenvale, Victoria Posted 02/01/14 06:45 AM Posted 02/01/14 06:45 AM Does anyone have any walk throughs or tips or know of any to replace or remove the drive belt from a Barra 6?
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 13d Gender: Male Posted 02/01/14 09:12 AM Posted 02/01/14 09:12 AM 1/4 or 1/2 inch spanner on the tensioner, release the tension and it comes straight off
Rudiger All round good guy! Legacy Donating Member 1,122 Member For: 18y 5m 1d Gender: Male Location: Greenvale, Victoria Posted 02/01/14 09:15 AM Author Posted 02/01/14 09:15 AM Got it mate. Thanks. Easier than I thought. Now for the alternator.
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 13d Gender: Male Posted 02/01/14 09:29 AM Posted 02/01/14 09:29 AM I ment ratchet not spanner lol
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now