Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 11m 16d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

FG Mk 2 ? Mine did it... Just disconnected battery and re connect it and sweet.... Date went back to the year 2000 though lol

  • Member
  • Member For: 13y 3m 4d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Yeah fg Mk II

I may try that before I do that I may also contact ford and get them to deal with it as it's only 5 months old

Also the music kept playing just was blacked out

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...