Philz_T Member 34 Member For: 15y 3d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 30/08/13 08:23 AM Posted 30/08/13 08:23 AM Does any1 know or is any1 a qualified panel repairer and spay painter? I wanna get a few annoying scratches fixed on my car but I want some1 that will do a good job!If any1 is a panel beater in melb let me know and I'd love to come learn how to fix and respray my car!
Barnesy Legacy Donating Member 210 Member For: 17y 8m 18d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 31/08/13 01:59 AM Posted 31/08/13 01:59 AM Richmond Panels - 500 swan street RichmondBarnet Motor Body Repairs - 456 Macaulay Rd Kensington.Both I highly recommend and great blokes as well.
Philz_T Member 34 Member For: 15y 3d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 04/09/13 11:53 AM Author Posted 04/09/13 11:53 AM Thanx barnesy!I'd love to learn how to fix and respray my car. Is there any1 out there in Melbourne that could help me out?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now