Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 6m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Anyone used FG brackets to fit the 4pots to the BA I know B series work on the FG if you flip them around so am I right in thinking flip them and they will fit the BA if its not going to work ill have FG brembo brackets for sale aswell I have braided lines to suit Fg brembo

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 7m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

Hey mate I have a complete set of ba bf brembos and brackets that was going to go on my FG. Did you end up getting your brackets?

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 6m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

I think we should be swapping brackets I had a look at the engineering of using the FG on the BA and I don't like it ill PM ya

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 7m 24d
Posted

I bought 6pot brembos from a BA for my fg too. Same issues. Apparently, fg brackets will go on previous models as they are larger, but BA brackets won't suit the fg being smaller and not aligning properly. I tried, with my mechanic swapping and flipping left

To right and they still didn't line up. I need to buy fg brackets to suit. Then the next step is swapping the bleeders with the pipe on the caliper from top to bottom. The next issue is apparently, the pipe won't fit being swapped so a custom one needs to be fabricated. Hope this helps as there are alot of mixed opinions and no definite answers. If anyone wants to swap BA brackets or fg pm me

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...