Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 13y 2m 10d
Posted

Hi all I have a ba xr6 turbo ute with stock height, wanting to get some rims thinking 18x10+28 also come in 18x9+28 this option all round or 18x9.5+12 front and 18x12+20 rear. Was planning on getting front camber kit and possibly adjustable arms and coil-overs eventually on the front and lowered leafs in rear. Roll and pump front guard aswell and have a tray on the rear. What else would I need to consider for rubbing and clearance and will theses rims fit.

Cheers

  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 11m 27d
Posted

I've squeezed an 18x10+45 (25mm bolt on's) with a 295 35 tyre on the front of my bf. It's low with lots of camber and guard pumping. Same wheel on the back sits outside the edge of the alloy tray on my ute. An 18x12+20 is gonna be right out there, but all the other sizes should work ok depending on the look you want. I'm guessing you want it pretty aggressive so 18x10+28 all round or the 9.5+12 maybe for more lip?

  • Member
  • Member For: 13y 2m 10d
Posted

Yeah the 12 wide are just a dream haha until a four link conversion is done one day or even attempt to fit the ba irs of a sedan underneath haha. Think I'm gonna go with 18x10+28 they te37s

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...