Beware Wrong Spark Plugs

nang351

• Member For: 13y 10d

Hey, would like to warn about a company "FIT" in Western Australia selling spark plugs rated at two stages colder for our turbo vehicles, they say they are designed from nascar racing which is probably true but they have a conical seat instead of a flat washer and are also 100 thou shorter, I am posting this to prevent others getting caught as I did they also will not answer their phone...hope it this helps.

• Member For: 13y 10d

Hey again, I just received a phone call offering to refund my money on the plugs. Was also assured that many people use them without problems but just does not sit well with me as I can only imagine what is happening to the top of the spark plug threads as the plug is being tightened up as there is no matching conical seat to mate with for correct seal, so up to people to decide what they want but Tony from "FIT" was great about it and was more than willing to help explain about plugs .and their purpose

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 5m 5d

LMFAO!! FIT (Forced Induction Technologies) were basically ran out of the Expensive Daewoo Supercharged V6 market for all their dodgy crap (parts not fitting, crap quality, stuff not turning up). Steer well clear.