dastard1 Member 42 Member For: 14y 6m 23d Gender: Male Location: briz Posted 08/04/13 10:36 AM Author Posted 08/04/13 10:36 AM A decent Force 6 would have been stretching the budget a bit too far although I would have loved one , I actually like the typhoon seats more :s, I bought this today http://carsales.mobi/cars/details/?R=14628097Can't wait till its dropped off ))))))I live in qld so they are sending it to my door, because it came with Vic rego and that is useless to me in qld I got them to pay for delivery to my house instead final price delivered to me was a fraction over 24kI test drove a typhoon yesterday in briz , it was nice but just a little rough, paint wasn't perfect and needed rotors done and drivers seat had fat ass syndrome where the sides are collapsed ,It was grey but has an awsome green fleck through it ,Does the black typhoon have fleck through it ?
Bellato Legacy Donating Member 2,713 Member For: 15y 11m 18d Posted 08/04/13 10:53 AM Posted 08/04/13 10:53 AM Yea would have blue pretty sure?Nice choice dastard, the force 6 are quite expensive! Have fun keeping the black looking that good lol
bj1991 Member 38 Member For: 13y 9m 18d Gender: Male Posted 09/04/13 03:37 AM Posted 09/04/13 03:37 AM Seen 2 force6 parked side by side afew weeks ago at harries, dont see that everyday.....mine was the ego Force 6 you seen at harry's parked beside the silver Force 6...there is bargins to be had out there if you are willing to look hard enough I picked mine up stock in mint condition with 100k on it for 20g...I am the second owner of it first was an enthuist mine is build number #90 1
Bellato Legacy Donating Member 2,713 Member For: 15y 11m 18d Posted 09/04/13 04:31 AM Posted 09/04/13 04:31 AM ^^ Chit I would have bought that over my fg for the same $$. Good buy! 1
bj1991 Member 38 Member For: 13y 9m 18d Gender: Male Posted 09/04/13 06:35 AM Posted 09/04/13 06:35 AM Yer it was a score...just in the right place at the right time
hoarspower Member 478 Member For: 15y 25d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 09/04/13 07:34 AM Posted 09/04/13 07:34 AM mine was the ego Force 6 you seen at harry's parked beside the silver Force 6...Yep mine was the silver one parked next to yours lmao 1
HSV ETR Member 131 Member For: 14y 2m 15d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 09/04/13 07:50 AM Posted 09/04/13 07:50 AM mine was the ego Force 6 you seen at harry's mate u didnt buy this in toowoomba did u???
bj1991 Member 38 Member For: 13y 9m 18d Gender: Male Posted 09/04/13 08:28 AM Posted 09/04/13 08:28 AM nope I bought it off a real estate agent in carindale...Yep mine was the silver one parked next to yours lmaoah ha ha I didnt know you were on this fourm to lol
hoarspower Member 478 Member For: 15y 25d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 09/04/13 08:31 AM Posted 09/04/13 08:31 AM Im everywhere ! lol 1
HSV ETR Member 131 Member For: 14y 2m 15d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 09/04/13 10:08 AM Posted 09/04/13 10:08 AM ok just thought id ask ... I seen 1 for sale the same as your pic with 80ks and wanted 20gs for it this was the following week after I bought my f6 :(
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now