Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

lol turbotrana.

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against other peoples choice of wheels, and I am aware that I did ask for opinions. At the end of the day, I guess that if you like the look of your car, that is all that matters.

Thank you everyone for your input. I ended up ordering the CH's in silver yesterday and should have them in 4 weeks.. around about the time I should get my car back from Dynomite :)

kind regards

Michael

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 11m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

Lucky you got the 19s, the 18s look tiny in CH style wheels. Good choice.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 8m 6d
Posted (edited)

I've had both CH and CH-R in matte black on my silhouette F6.

The pictures you have don't show the difference between them. The CH-R are more aggressive with smaller centre which makes the wheel appear bigger in comparison. Also, the matte black on the CH is not matte, but on the CH-R it is. Lastly the CH is about $50 a rim cheaper than the CH-R so make sure they charge you accordingly.

Personally I think you should go matte black in CH-R. Another guy on here has a silver F6 with black rota's and it looks stunning.

Edited by MADF6

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...