wiilloughby New Member 11 Member For: 13y 9m 8d Gender: Male Posted 30/12/12 05:02 AM Posted 30/12/12 05:02 AM Hi guys I'm buying a 2005 mk2 manual in the next week and I was to upgrade the audio icc unit to a dual zone 6 stacker colour icc and I can't for the life of me find a thread with it been done before so I need some help to find it or if someone can help me!
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 8d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 30/12/12 06:28 AM Posted 30/12/12 06:28 AM There's a few pinned topics in this section that should help, this is probably the most useful ->Premium Sound Icc And Dvd Head Unit Install
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now