Trumpy What's happening? Legacy Donating Member 1,605 Member For: 23y 10m 3d Gender: Male Location: Steel City, NSW Posted 08/01/04 01:17 AM Posted 08/01/04 01:17 AM Yup, Fairmont style gauge for me too. Looks factory.
Guest Basher_tsv Guests Posted 08/01/04 05:14 AM Posted 08/01/04 05:14 AM Hi all,My first post after swimming around the depths of the forums! I like it a lot and would raise my hand if there was a group order at a nicer price! Good to meet you all and is great to check out everyone's T's.Cheers. :lol:
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 19d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 08/01/04 05:27 AM Posted 08/01/04 05:27 AM welcome basher_tsv, :hiwelcome: Scotty
100% Premium Donating Member Legacy Donating Member 641 Member For: 22y 11m 17d Gender: Male Location: If it says ONLINE below, in front of the computer, if not, tearin' up some bitumen! Posted 08/01/04 05:34 AM Posted 08/01/04 05:34 AM Saw the Gaugeworks one today in the flesh, looks good in that it is factory surrounds and they've done a good job on the gauge itself. My only problem is that as it's designed for a clock for everyone to see, it faces straight towards the back of the car , not towards the driver. Makes it a little obscured.Yeah Yeah I know, but for $400 for a gauge I'm pretty fussy!
richdave SLOJAM, Gone but not forgotten Legacy Donating Member 1,841 Member For: 23y 11m 26d Gender: Male Location: Outer east - Melbourne Posted 08/01/04 05:44 AM Posted 08/01/04 05:44 AM Saw the Gaugeworks one today in the flesh, looks good in that it is factory surrounds and they've done a good job on the gauge itself. My only problem is that as it's designed for a clock for everyone to see, it faces straight towards the back of the car , not towards the driver. Makes it a little obscured.Yeah Yeah I know, but for $400 for a gauge I'm pretty fussy! please
Trumpy What's happening? Legacy Donating Member 1,605 Member For: 23y 10m 3d Gender: Male Location: Steel City, NSW Posted 08/01/04 05:56 AM Posted 08/01/04 05:56 AM please Your slipping richdave, check the page before this one... :hiwelcome: 2 pics, ones a close up...
BATRB-6 BATRB-6 - (Fab) Member 117 Member For: 23y 1m 17d Gender: Male Location: MELBOURNE VIC Posted 08/01/04 06:02 AM Posted 08/01/04 06:02 AM I'm also interested in a 15psi one I like it a lot and would raise my hand to if there was a group order at a nicer price!
cdm Member 886 Member For: 23y 11m 25d Posted 08/01/04 12:18 PM Posted 08/01/04 12:18 PM Ok. I am waiting on a price. I'm not too sure how this is gonna work if we do arrange a group purchase. I'm guessing they will probably want a set ammount of deposits (eg 10) before they hand over the gauges at the discounted price. $400 is definately to much coin for me so lets hope they come back with a reasonable offer.
aaronmihe Upstanding Member Member 759 Member For: 23y 1m 2d Location: Canberra - ACT Posted 09/01/04 07:18 AM Posted 09/01/04 07:18 AM So the $395 includes the trim piece?I know stupid question but it does change the cost While I'm keen to get one I'm broke for a while so I'm out... I'll contact them once I have the cash (which could be a few months)A.
cdm Member 886 Member For: 23y 11m 25d Posted 09/01/04 08:07 AM Posted 09/01/04 08:07 AM So the $395 includes the trim piece?I know stupid question but it does change the cost While I'm keen to get one I'm broke for a while so I'm out... I'll contact them once I have the cash (which could be a few months)A. As far as I know, yes it does.
Recommended Posts