Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Enforcer
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 11m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

I Took my BF2 front callipers off the car at 1500Km (new) and upgraded the braking system. I have just rebuilt the car and moved every thing over to a new bare body shell and refitted the factory BF2 Discs and callipers.

At first start up and brake peddle test the front brakes locked on and won't release even after the car was turned off, it is almost as if the brake pistons have seized (while they were off the car the were well stored with no moisture).

I am wondering if this could be an ABS issue?

Would re-flashing the computer and downloading the factory software be the answer?

I would apreciate any suggestions.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 4m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

when you were swapping over parts did you change the brake master cylinder or booster at all? If you have it could be one of the push rods out of adjustment. Other wise if could be jammed sliders on the calipers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...