MCWILLY Member 190 Member For: 14y 7m 28d Posted 24/10/12 04:27 AM Posted 24/10/12 04:27 AM Has anyone used streamline performance at warners bay for their tuning?
Benny Member 1,869 Member For: 23y 2m 1d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle Posted 24/10/12 08:22 AM Posted 24/10/12 08:22 AM Soon will be. Mark at Streamline is a good operator and quite a smart guy. He is the State Walkinshaw dealer, which I don't think they would get just anyone to do. He's also a recommended tuner for Rob Herrods parts.Benny.
MCWILLY Member 190 Member For: 14y 7m 28d Posted 24/10/12 08:32 AM Author Posted 24/10/12 08:32 AM Yea that's how I found out he did falcons. I know of a few commodores his done and they crack. His prices seem pretty good aswell
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now