jase.w Member 12 Member For: 13y 11m 20d Posted 09/10/12 08:50 PM Posted 09/10/12 08:50 PM Hi guys any help or advice on what my problem might be would be great.on start up this morning my ba mk11 is idling rough I drove to the end of the road and it didn't stop I've parked it up.
Bonjaz Legacy Donating Member 1,841 Member For: 17y 9m 21d Gender: Male Location: CQ Posted 09/10/12 08:55 PM Posted 09/10/12 08:55 PM plugs or coils, go from there 1
jase.w Member 12 Member For: 13y 11m 20d Posted 11/10/12 08:20 AM Author Posted 11/10/12 08:20 AM What's the best way to check the coils? I replaced the 1 that looked suspect but it hasn't helped and all the rest looked.in good condition
ratter Member 6,793 Member For: 20y 4m 2d Gender: Male Location: @ my laptop Posted 11/10/12 08:46 AM Posted 11/10/12 08:46 AM why don't you give all the details, you might get a correct answer, link your 2 threads together
Falky100 Legacy Donating Member 305 Member For: 14y 10m 19d Gender: Male Posted 11/10/12 09:40 AM Posted 11/10/12 09:40 AM o2 sensor?
jase.w Member 12 Member For: 13y 11m 20d Posted 11/10/12 11:40 AM Author Posted 11/10/12 11:40 AM OK how do I link my posts?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now