kochxr6 Member 56 Member For: 15y 11m 26d Gender: Male Location: South Australia Posted 12/11/12 07:48 AM Author Posted 12/11/12 07:48 AM Haha it's funny you say that tab..... They stuffed mine up. I ordered the premium number plates and they regod it with standard ones. Luckily I had a day up my sleeve so it didn't delay delivery. Awesome news tranny. Post some pics after you've taken it for a strap
FPV TRANNY Im the one and only Legacy Donating Member 3,557 Member For: 21y 8m 25d Gender: Male Location: In my house Posted 12/11/12 08:49 PM Posted 12/11/12 08:49 PM Yeah I will take plenty of pics...problem is that it's ready Thursday morning but I'm in Mackay on that day,so my dad is picking it up.I won't be back until Friday mid morning.I guess the pre delivery guys will probably flog the piss out it.....
FPV TRANNY Im the one and only Legacy Donating Member 3,557 Member For: 21y 8m 25d Gender: Male Location: In my house Posted 12/11/12 08:53 PM Posted 12/11/12 08:53 PM Hey Trenty.Dont put the mocka on me cause I'm putting personalized plates on and they will probably stuff it up...On a side note,I got the plates GT 335.How good is that.
Redhawk ....Time to lay this fairytale aside...... Legacy Donating Member 2,657 Member For: 23y 6m 23d Gender: Male Location: In the Ferry on the River Styx, not getting out just yet! Posted 27/11/12 11:41 AM Posted 27/11/12 11:41 AM Yea I am def keen on the track day. Did u do it? What is involved in it? Is it just doin laps or do they go through different manoeuvres and other exercises?The laps come at the end......fun!!!!The program is pretty good actually, lots of talk about the handling and safety features, you get to play on the skip pan (minus traction control....wheee!!!), lots of defensive driving introduction, all in all a good day ,just pray it don't rain!
ozking1 Legacy Donating Member 79 Member For: 17y 6m 22d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Vic Posted 28/11/12 12:22 AM Posted 28/11/12 12:22 AM Saw one of these in red with black highlights today, looks and sounds killer!
Spinning Legacy Donating Member 348 Member For: 17y 3m 7d Posted 28/11/12 05:59 AM Posted 28/11/12 05:59 AM Must agree - the black and red/orange looks a million times better on the road - than it did in the showroom ! :sungum:
kochxr6 Member 56 Member For: 15y 11m 26d Gender: Male Location: South Australia Posted 28/11/12 07:25 AM Author Posted 28/11/12 07:25 AM The laps come at the end......fun!!!!The program is pretty good actually, lots of talk about the handling and safety features, you get to play on the skip pan (minus traction control....wheee!!!), lots of defensive driving introduction, all in all a good day ,just pray it don't rain!Haha sounds awesome man. I'll def be doing it. Sounds like I better do a few km's in it and run my motor in before hand so I can just hold it flat on the skid pan
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now