Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 1m 18d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

The Minister of war and finance (wife) has finally given me the green light in getting a F6, unfortunity there are two conditions

1. I have to wait till November till I get my licence back after lossing them for a year

2. I have to get rid of my monster 4x4

Any way I'll have to test drive both auto and manual but whats a stronger better box I'm more intrested in circuit track days rather then quater mile

Great Forum :-)

  • Skid Machine
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 4m 14d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

You pretty much answered your question there. Both are a good box but if you're more interested in track days than drag racing then go the manual.

  • Like 1
Guest XR09
  • Guests
Posted

Don't tell the missus they come in auto and all is good. Nothing to see here

  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 23y 8m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

see if you can get a f6 optioned with a spell checker

  • Like 2
  • Thooperrrrrrr
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 3m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: NOR, Western Australia
Posted

^^

lmao

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 7m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Muswellbrook NSW
Posted

I have the manual in mine and love it. Mines not tuned and managed a 12.53 @ 113 mph on the 1/4

  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 1m 18d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Nice

Is it an optional extra??????

see if you can get a f6 optioned with a spell checker

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...