james3024 Member 61 Member For: 16y 1d Posted 11/08/12 11:19 PM Posted 11/08/12 11:19 PM Impellor I think it's 20nm and apply thread locker I've just read that off another site It says Intake manifold-lower to cylinder head
Impellor Member 835 Member For: 16y 2m 12d Gender: Not Telling Posted 11/08/12 11:40 PM Posted 11/08/12 11:40 PM Impellor I think it's 20nm and apply thread locker I've just read that off another siteIt saysIntake manifold-lower to cylinder headThanks mate !!!
XXXRTURBO Legacy Donating Member 1,168 Member For: 19y 1m 28d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 12/08/12 06:24 AM Posted 12/08/12 06:24 AM Check your coolant maybe milkshake I've heard they idle weird when milkshaked xxxrturboWhat do u mean by that???
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 4d Gender: Male Posted 12/08/12 06:32 AM Posted 12/08/12 06:32 AM Which gasket? On the motor or middle of inlet?
james3024 Member 61 Member For: 16y 1d Posted 12/08/12 08:08 AM Posted 12/08/12 08:08 AM Xxxrturbo check your coolant hasn't gone a milky colour ull know it if u c it
XXXRTURBO Legacy Donating Member 1,168 Member For: 19y 1m 28d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 16/08/12 08:12 AM Posted 16/08/12 08:12 AM So I have had my car at the machanics this whole week and they have done all they think was causing the sh*t idle, pressure test came up good, injectors all good, coils good, head gasket all good, we changed the spark plugs, valve springs all good. Soooo both my self and the machanics are puzzled in what it can be all we know it that the cylinder 2 and 3 are not working properly, they are getting fuel and igniting but 2 I think is down and 3 is playing up.
Mr_4.0 Member 1,096 Member For: 15y 8m 13d Posted 16/08/12 08:31 AM Posted 16/08/12 08:31 AM What makes you say cyl 2 and 3?
XXXRTURBO Legacy Donating Member 1,168 Member For: 19y 1m 28d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 16/08/12 09:49 AM Posted 16/08/12 09:49 AM that's wat I been told
Mr_4.0 Member 1,096 Member For: 15y 8m 13d Posted 16/08/12 12:17 PM Posted 16/08/12 12:17 PM We need to know what has made you guys determine those cylinders aren't working correctly.
XXXRTURBO Legacy Donating Member 1,168 Member For: 19y 1m 28d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 16/08/12 12:47 PM Posted 16/08/12 12:47 PM Not shure mate as I am not a pro at this I have left in the hands of the boys at nizpro, But the tryed everything they thought it might of been and its still idleing like poo. They thought it might of been the ecu but it wasnt that either as they tryed a new one and it didnt improve it..
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now