j.d Member 1,222 Member For: 16y 2m 5d Gender: Male Location: Eastern Suburbs, Melbourne Posted 28/06/12 08:54 PM Posted 28/06/12 08:54 PM Don't mind freak and I would say if u put tens on the front u would have to have less then 30 offset for sure I have 8.5 x 30 offset and lowered 35 mm front from standard and I have been lucky wheels rubbed and rolled my guard I would say around 200mm but no external buckling really lucky just have to watch when turning and going over bumps :(I am running 20x8.5 +7 ATMAnd was running 18x9.5+12He could go 20x10+ 20 or 25 and look sweet 1
Wayno Member 111 Member For: 14y 9m 13d Posted 29/06/12 06:36 AM Posted 29/06/12 06:36 AM Don't know about that but I'm just saying really depends on how low u go I didnt roll my guards and got lucky have made contact but I should b right and I was running 8.5 with 30 offset
j.d Member 1,222 Member For: 16y 2m 5d Gender: Male Location: Eastern Suburbs, Melbourne Posted 29/06/12 06:45 AM Posted 29/06/12 06:45 AM (edited) fg ?my car is pretty low Edited 29/06/12 06:46 AM by j.d
JET-270 Legacy Donating Member 153 Member For: 15y 2m 19d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 29/06/12 06:51 AM Author Posted 29/06/12 06:51 AM I am running 20x8.5 +7 ATMAnd was running 18x9.5+12He could go 20x10+ 20 or 25 and look sweetYep I'm fairly sure he said +20 on front, what would work on rears?
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 7d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 29/06/12 06:52 AM Posted 29/06/12 06:52 AM that's his car above in the pics jd that I posted 1
j.d Member 1,222 Member For: 16y 2m 5d Gender: Male Location: Eastern Suburbs, Melbourne Posted 29/06/12 06:56 AM Posted 29/06/12 06:56 AM you have a ute yeah ? guards rolled ?
Wayno Member 111 Member For: 14y 9m 13d Posted 29/06/12 07:22 AM Posted 29/06/12 07:22 AM J.d that's my white fg sedan with the stance wheels , on the rears I have 20x10 with 40 offset and lowered 45mm from standard it's not hella flush but sits really nice love it when I have 3 adults in back has that nice little tuck over the rim what a sight if flush may have probs just my thoughtsNo guards rolled probs should have done front like I have already said front has made contact and lipped the inner wall of my wheel arch around 250mm no external damage which I'm lucky but I really have to b careful when turning and going over or up a driveway bump at the same time . I hope that helps
JET-270 Legacy Donating Member 153 Member For: 15y 2m 19d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 29/06/12 09:52 PM Author Posted 29/06/12 09:52 PM you have a ute yeah ? guards rolled ?yeah ute, not yet but will be getting it done.
Msg6et Member 27 Member For: 14y 2m 23d Gender: Female Posted 09/07/12 02:26 PM Posted 09/07/12 02:26 PM Will 19x9.5 +35 all round work on fg?
JET-270 Legacy Donating Member 153 Member For: 15y 2m 19d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 10/07/12 09:49 AM Author Posted 10/07/12 09:49 AM Had another quick conversation with them today..20x10 +35 front20x10 +20 rearim not so sure?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now