MRDOSE Member 1,195 Member For: 18y 9m 2d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 19/05/12 10:30 AM Author Posted 19/05/12 10:30 AM Sorry bro, box is empty now. Was thinking about going with a .70 cover myself.. how much did it set you back? still in the air because if I do.. there goes any future dose pipe plans haha Obviously the jobs not done yet so I cant say much but they are a top bunch of guys and glad to hear a lot of positive words and see some quality cars come from their shop, cant wait to get it back.But yeah I'm sure once this is back and my Mazda is finished life and health will start turning around, and I can buzz and dose past my ex and her new boyfriend with my finger out the window with a smile on my face. (she HATED my cars)
quadie Legacy Donating Member 720 Member For: 20y 10m 27d Gender: Male Location: Muswellbrook,NSW Posted 19/05/12 02:56 PM Posted 19/05/12 02:56 PM I got it from xr6 turbo developments. Jim was great to deal withHe used it to start his project motor tuning till the bigHuffer turned up. Did about 10 ks in total. Came with a bunchOf piping. And a price too good to mention. Ya dose like crazy with a .7 and plazmaman 4" kit.
MRDOSE Member 1,195 Member For: 18y 9m 2d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 19/05/12 03:32 PM Author Posted 19/05/12 03:32 PM Ah fair enough man, might have to talk to bta about it..Really? When I had my 4inch Plazmaman intake it just sounded like a real low and slow flutter.. Definitely no high pitched dose like my old one
quadie Legacy Donating Member 720 Member For: 20y 10m 27d Gender: Male Location: Muswellbrook,NSW Posted 19/05/12 03:37 PM Posted 19/05/12 03:37 PM Did u have the anti surge cover on it?
quadie Legacy Donating Member 720 Member For: 20y 10m 27d Gender: Male Location: Muswellbrook,NSW Posted 19/05/12 03:39 PM Posted 19/05/12 03:39 PM Ali was workin on a new precision turbo combo. See if that's progressed. Ive got a plazmaman intake ti std cover If u need it
quadie Legacy Donating Member 720 Member For: 20y 10m 27d Gender: Male Location: Muswellbrook,NSW Posted 19/05/12 03:40 PM Posted 19/05/12 03:40 PM What / if bov were u runnin?
MRDOSE Member 1,195 Member For: 18y 9m 2d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 19/05/12 03:47 PM Author Posted 19/05/12 03:47 PM What intake do you have bro? What kind of thing was he planning with them? I will have to ask ali about the turbo before I get them to port mine.. I usually either ran no BOV or my old mega sonic, either it was a real low tone lol maybe the 3inch into 4inch silicone had something to do with it..
quadie Legacy Donating Member 720 Member For: 20y 10m 27d Gender: Male Location: Muswellbrook,NSW Posted 20/05/12 05:16 AM Posted 20/05/12 05:16 AM on the car I have a .7 cover with the 4" plaz intake kiton the shelf I have a 4" intake to the stock cover sitting here going to waste
MRDOSE Member 1,195 Member For: 18y 9m 2d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 20/05/12 05:38 AM Author Posted 20/05/12 05:38 AM That's odd.. Does it come off the turbo and across the rocker cover or come of the cross over to the box? I'm going to be running a FG intake manifold and a bigger cooler kit so it might not work..
quadie Legacy Donating Member 720 Member For: 20y 10m 27d Gender: Male Location: Muswellbrook,NSW Posted 20/05/12 05:45 AM Posted 20/05/12 05:45 AM off the turbo , sits where the batt is , kit has a oddasy small battt
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now