yeah ha New Member 23 Member For: 16y 2m 7d Posted 17/04/12 04:38 AM Posted 17/04/12 04:38 AM I have a very standard 2009 FG XR6T Ute and want to add an underseat Subwoofer. I do not want or need bone crushing Bass but looking for better sound with greater range. Has any one fitted one of these? What Brands do you recommend? Any decent installers northside of Brisbane? Are major changes needed to the wiring etc to get this working?Thanks All
underoath123 Legacy Donating Member 63 Member For: 14y 7m 4d Gender: Male Location: SOR Perth Posted 17/04/12 11:47 AM Posted 17/04/12 11:47 AM hey mate,just go all out like I did and get dual type r slimlines, one behind each seat, it is F****** BRUTAL
sam_rigger Member 246 Member For: 15y 8m 18d Posted 13/05/12 11:30 AM Posted 13/05/12 11:30 AM got some pics?
Ace blind leading the blind Member 3,657 Member For: 18y 23d Gender: Male Location: Mt Alford, Queensland Posted 13/05/12 11:47 AM Posted 13/05/12 11:47 AM I built my own ported box and put a single 10 behind the passengers seat. still enough room to sit stuff on top - will take photo tomorrow.
Rancidpunx Brisbanes Resident Detailer Legacy Donating Member 950 Member For: 17y 8m 13d Gender: Male Location: In my Cabin Outside Brisbane. Posted 14/05/12 12:34 AM Posted 14/05/12 12:34 AM I think you would be pushed for space unless you position it right down on the drivers side before it steps up. I have a 12" slimline Pioneer boxed sub on that shelf.
j.d Member 1,222 Member For: 16y 2m 6d Gender: Male Location: Eastern Suburbs, Melbourne Posted 14/05/12 03:00 AM Posted 14/05/12 03:00 AM How much space is there left with the slimline subs? I have a 12" behind driver seat and a 10" behind the passenger seat There not slimline though.Still have enough space to chuck stuff behind seats ontop of subs
Rancidpunx Brisbanes Resident Detailer Legacy Donating Member 950 Member For: 17y 8m 13d Gender: Male Location: In my Cabin Outside Brisbane. Posted 14/05/12 04:41 AM Posted 14/05/12 04:41 AM Old photo but should give you a fairly decent idea. I carry my tonneau and the rails in the back there as well as some back up tools for work. 1
underoath123 Legacy Donating Member 63 Member For: 14y 7m 4d Gender: Male Location: SOR Perth Posted 14/05/12 11:52 AM Posted 14/05/12 11:52 AM got some pics? just took a few quick pics and found some vids, the subs are only at about 75% atm still got stock speakers in rear guy at alberts wont turn subs up till my rear speakers are put in, and I am 6 foot 4 which explains why I have the driver seat so far back. btw most of you probably will hate my music:) parkway drive ftw. videos taking forever to upload I will add them to post once ready
underoath123 Legacy Donating Member 63 Member For: 14y 7m 4d Gender: Male Location: SOR Perth Posted 14/05/12 12:30 PM Posted 14/05/12 12:30 PM second video on the way.
Krazy Kyle Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds Legacy Donating Member 2,697 Member For: 15y 11m 12d Gender: Male Location: Work Posted 19/05/12 03:21 AM Posted 19/05/12 03:21 AM (edited) Focal BUS 25 $599 (AUS)10" under-seat subwoofer with amplifierhttp://www.focalaust...subwoofers.html (scroll down about 1/3 page). expensive option, but after having focals, would love to try this option Edited 19/05/12 03:22 AM by Krazy Kyle
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now