Velocity XR6T Legacy Donating Member 46 Member For: 15y 6m 27d Posted 17/03/12 08:29 AM Posted 17/03/12 08:29 AM Unfortunately I have to sell my awesome ute to aid to get a deposit on a house. I paid $29000 for it and unsure what to advertise for. It's an 08 Fg xr6t ute nitro 66,000kms, zf 6speed, luxury pack, technology pack, 20inch vertini rims 8.5 front 10inch rears. Since I've had it added xcal3 flashtuner, highflow cat, zf tune, coolerworx piping and kicker sub amp. Car makes 290rwkw 17psi cheers
Paulie2256 Legacy Donating Member 7,441 Member For: 17y 10m 6d Gender: Male Location: SE Melbourne Posted 17/03/12 08:36 AM Posted 17/03/12 08:36 AM Prepare for low power at high boost comments.
Velocity XR6T Legacy Donating Member 46 Member For: 15y 6m 27d Posted 17/03/12 08:55 AM Author Posted 17/03/12 08:55 AM Actually makes 320 but I've had a massive thread on this that got locked on the 300+ club so I didn't want to have some more arguments purely want to know what people are willing to pay for them.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now