illusionzzz Member 180 Member For: 20y 9m 16d Posted 30/01/12 12:01 PM Posted 30/01/12 12:01 PM Hi allLong time no see, been a while since I have been on the forum!Again I find myself in the gearbox conundrum... BA XR6T that makes decent power and gives the BTR gearboxes a hard time.Wondering does anyone have any info/insights/experience with yarra valley automatics yrt482mt transmission?JETFPV has been great and has given me lots of info on his experience with the gearbox in his old car, he has given the gearbox a huge wrap. I'm just wondering if anyone else has had the conversion? I'm surprised I haven't been able to find more cars with it done (instead of c4s or t400s).Cheers
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now