Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 10m 23d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

With out you guys comming around rocking my roof late at night , dare I ask ( with respect ! ) has any one here removed the ford badge off the top grille , as I think it would look better with out it .............

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 10m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: QLD
Posted

Look sh*te with nothing there - I put a different badge straight over the top. You can get some custom made easy enough.

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 10m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: QLD
Posted

eh?? hogs breath... sure whatever floats your boat :scratchhead: lots of people have put FPV badges on, which opens up its own avenue for roof rocking. I just got black badges as I have black car.

IMG_8422.jpg

  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 10m 23d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Hogs Breath Badge ! Re: Whincup & lowndes where driving Fords and removed all Ford badges and replaced them with Hogs Breath due to Ford pulling sponsorship from that team , or at least I think that was the reason. Is that badge larger than the ford one ?

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 10m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: QLD
Posted

ahhhh yeah - missed that reference. Just thought you loved steak!

No same size - smack bang on-top of the ford badge.

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Team Kickass
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 8m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Albion Park, NSW
Posted

Heres mine...post-3319-0-72556500-1328219616_thumb.jp

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...