Craig909 Legacy Donating Member 15 Member For: 15y 9d Posted 24/10/11 06:12 AM Posted 24/10/11 06:12 AM Just wondering what I should exspect to pay for injector to be supplied and fitted for my FG .I have been quoted $750 seems alittle high.
ratter Member 6,793 Member For: 20y 4m 6d Gender: Male Location: @ my laptop Posted 24/10/11 09:01 AM Posted 24/10/11 09:01 AM depends on which injector you go for, it is expensive for some and cheap for some others
234Fpv Legacy Donating Member 522 Member For: 15y 2m 25d Gender: Male Location: Yeppoon qld Posted 24/10/11 09:30 AM Posted 24/10/11 09:30 AM What did you get quoted on? They are very easy to fit yourself. I paid $600 I think for my 1000cc xspurts and fitted them myself. Labor is normally a killer. 1
Craig909 Legacy Donating Member 15 Member For: 15y 9d Posted 24/10/11 09:48 AM Author Posted 24/10/11 09:48 AM Not 100% sure what type. I had my car flash tuned and was told I needed injectors due to the car running out of fuel at 265rwkws.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now