Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 16y 1m 21d
Posted

Hi all

I had to post this as I'm most impressed. Since coming over from GM to Ford the performance out of the box from the G6E T has spun me out. My brother and me took our G6ETs to Kwinana motorplex last night and heres the results..

Pauls G6ET - Stock bar K&N panel filter ($100 spent all up) - 12.87

Mine, K&N panel filter and BPR xcal with freeby tune file that came with it ($800 spent all up) - 12.51

the 12.51 was also with my slowest 60 footer which was 2.19, my best 60 footer was 2.02 so its probably capable of a 12.4!!!

The out of the box performance is awesome, my SS had a huge cam to get anywhere near those times.

bargain if ya ask me...

  • Team Grandpa
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 4m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Hunter Valley
Posted

Great times....post your timeslip mate or it didnt happen

  • Three pedals are better then two..
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Yeah few have done around that, great time for a pretty much stock taxi.

  • Three pedals are better then two..
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Prolly have to spend 5 grand on an SS to get that time.

  • Member
  • Member For: 16y 1m 21d
Posted (edited)

5k? yeh atleast... full decent worst, maffless tune, diff gears... and you might do it..

Yeh im spun out how easy it ran that time, I've purchased a monza IC, and will do injectors and tune but that's about it.. oh and a LSD... I'm not looking for heaps of power, but if I can push it into the low 12 that would be nice... luxo rocket...

Edited by peachypete82
  • Three pedals are better then two..
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

LUXJET maybe, actually that's taken..

  • A much better forum
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted
5k? yeh atleast... full decent worst, maffless tune, diff gears... and you might do it..

Yeh im spun out how easy it ran that time, I've purchased a monza IC, and will do injectors and tune but that's about it.. oh and a LSD... I'm not looking for heaps of power, but if I can push it into the low 12 that would be nice... luxo rocket...

You do know you'll need to get it custom tuned if you do cooler and injectors don't you?

I'd replace the stock sh*tty piping with a $400 herrod kit when you change cooler...

You'll see 11's...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...