Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Australia Queensland
Posted

Hey people, just thought I'd link up a cool forum that I stumbled upon... Was primarily an online gaming forum, but has now branched out to fitness, gaming, cars, - a few smicko american car pics uploaded too btw from members, risk assesments etc. Main reason really is that a few of the American members loved the look of my BA ute, and I would like to see a few others show off their ride..

Well here's the link anyway, thanks.

http://sadclan.forummotion.com/

  • I see a red door and I want to paint it black
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 11m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Far north queensland
Posted

meh, had a look, jail bait thought a honda insight looking thing was gangsta, alt + f4 made it all better

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...