CHIPS Great rack Legacy Donating Member 1,351 Member For: 23y 6m 6d Gender: Male Location: Geelong Vic. Posted 08/12/03 11:44 PM Posted 08/12/03 11:44 PM Hey guys, have you got any spare room in "Team Blueprint"? We've just put in an order for a replacement for our Venom XRT - a Blueprint "T" auto with prem. sound, they said Jan. delivery & will give me a loan car in the meantime. $000 cash changeover!! ........"Can't get enough of this".........
dswiders Member 398 Member For: 22y 10m 6d Gender: Male Location: Boronia, Vic Posted 08/12/03 11:56 PM Posted 08/12/03 11:56 PM Rowlan,How did you manage to do a change over for zero dollars ? And also a run about thrown in ?Daniel.
Cro Flower Power Legacy Donating Member 6,114 Member For: 23y 11m 21d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 09/12/03 12:01 AM Posted 09/12/03 12:01 AM Hey guys, have you got any spare room in "Team Blueprint"? We've just put in an order for a replacement for our Venom XRT - a Blueprint "T" auto with prem. sound, they said Jan. delivery & will give me a loan car in the meantime. $000 cash changeover!! ........"Can't get enough of this"......... with open arms. Anything to get rid of another team, no matter how small they are :D
1axr TEAM BLUEPRINT Member 913 Member For: 23y 7m 27d Location: Perth W.A. Posted 09/12/03 12:07 AM Posted 09/12/03 12:07 AM rowlan to team blueprint
hambo_12 Member 317 Member For: 22y 11m 17d Posted 09/12/03 12:27 AM Posted 09/12/03 12:27 AM How did you manage to do a change over for zero dollars ?My thoughts exactly.Also, why are you changing cars? I agree I would too if it meant a zero dollar changeover cost, but what made you want a new one in the first place??Team Blueprint?!?!? I wouldve stuck with the venom...
ducatijb Legacy Donating Member 3,448 Member For: 23y 5m 29d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 09/12/03 12:27 AM Posted 09/12/03 12:27 AM Rowlan,How did you manage to do a change over for zero dollars ? And also a run about thrown in ?Daniel. I'd say Rowlan works for the blue oval,just a sec the jealousy is taking overImagine getting rid of a Venom for common as sh!t BlueprintFlamesuit on ,ducking for cover
BA_Turbs Member 836 Member For: 23y 1m 11d Gender: Male Posted 09/12/03 12:37 AM Posted 09/12/03 12:37 AM I wouldve stuck with the venom... Why so funny?
CHIPS Great rack Legacy Donating Member 1,351 Member For: 23y 6m 6d Gender: Male Location: Geelong Vic. Posted 09/12/03 01:50 AM Posted 09/12/03 01:50 AM Yeh guy's it's the Blue oval discount that does it. The colour change reason drives the car 5 days a week, so I thought it was only fair that she has a say in the colour. I've always liked Blueprint anyway (in fact I like ALL the current colours), I was pretty happy with Venom though. I think the dealer has a buyer waiting for the Venom car as he wants it NOW. - good timing I guess.... :lol:
CHIPS Great rack Legacy Donating Member 1,351 Member For: 23y 6m 6d Gender: Male Location: Geelong Vic. Posted 09/12/03 01:55 AM Posted 09/12/03 01:55 AM Also, why are you changing cars? I agree I would too if it meant a zero dollar changeover cost, but what made you want a new one in the first place?? The car is leased, so I thought I'd trade it before it got too many km's on the clock, & the demand is still high for them.
Miyagi fordxr5turbodotcom Member 892 Member For: 22y 11m 21d Gender: Male Location: Point Cook, Vic Posted 09/12/03 03:05 AM Author Posted 09/12/03 03:05 AM Rowlan.. make sure you get a FordXR6Turbo sticker and whack it on the new baby when you get it in Jan... I'm sure we'll spot each other rolling around the Geelong area at some stage I deal with Zoran @ Rex Gorell... he's a top bloke BTW how many KMs were on it for your trade in? I'll be doing the same thing (trading it in for a newy) come this time next year as I both have the 'ford love u long time' arrangement and also leased... heck, if it costs me $2 - $3K to roll it over (I'll be putting about 50000kms on it) its still worth doing methinks...That'll be 2 Blueprint XR6T rolling around the Geelong area raising hell :DCheers,Miyagi
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now