shaneo_1 Member 108 Member For: 19y 7m 5d Posted 02/10/11 06:38 AM Posted 02/10/11 06:38 AM can anyone help me locate bov? just wanting to know before I statr pulling apart bits to find it.thanks
Worm A much better forum Legacy Donating Member 3,808 Member For: 18y 2m 16d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 02/10/11 07:07 AM Posted 02/10/11 07:07 AM Just above the crossover... Between the firewall and the crossover... (if it's a BA/F)...On an FG it sticks out like a sore thumb...
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 13d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 02/10/11 07:44 AM Posted 02/10/11 07:44 AM What about on the XR5 Worm? lol
shaneo_1 Member 108 Member For: 19y 7m 5d Posted 02/10/11 07:44 AM Author Posted 02/10/11 07:44 AM sorry mate, yeah I knoe the falcon one, meaning focus one.I know the early ones were built into turbo, hoping they changed it that's all, as some people said behind bumper
BAman Member 133 Member For: 20y 3d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 07/10/11 06:47 AM Posted 07/10/11 06:47 AM Still the same . Its on the inlet side if the turbo, whats your intentions
234Fpv Legacy Donating Member 522 Member For: 15y 3m 1d Gender: Male Location: Yeppoon qld Posted 08/10/11 10:06 AM Posted 08/10/11 10:06 AM That's strange. I've never seen that beforeSent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk
shaneo_1 Member 108 Member For: 19y 7m 5d Posted 13/10/11 07:42 AM Author Posted 13/10/11 07:42 AM Still the same . Its on the inlet side if the turbo, whats your intentionsits my partners car and she wanted the bov sound, so was just seeing how hard it was to either change or just vent to atmosphere. I know u can put a stronger spring in the stock one then add in a bov somwehere else but being the last model I heard u have to remove driveshaft or somthing.does anyone know if u can vent the sock valve to atmosphere?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now