Power Jet Member 151 Member For: 18y 4m 16d Gender: Male Posted 28/09/11 02:16 PM Posted 28/09/11 02:16 PM Hey guys,Currently if I am pushing more than half throttle I have the problem of back firing and the engine missing. Only happens as boost comes on obviously.I have changed the plugs (which I had to re-gap to 0. and the coils. What else could it possible be that is causing this? Oh yeah and I have changed the fuel filter.Below I have the mods I have it that helps:Rapid V2.0 cooler, piping and intakeInjectorsValve springsforged internalssurge tankXForce 3.5 split dump into 3.5" systemWastegate ported and actuatorRunning about 385rwkw but cant at the moment :(help would be great
Kiwiforddvr Member 10 Member For: 14y 5m 30d Posted 29/03/12 02:17 PM Posted 29/03/12 02:17 PM Does it start to breakdown between 3500-4000 rpm?
Periklis Member 67 Member For: 16y 1m 19d Posted 21/05/12 06:46 AM Posted 21/05/12 06:46 AM I'm having identical problem, anyone found a reason?
daztbo FLY-FPV Legacy Donating Member 474 Member For: 17y 2m Gender: Male Location: Greensborough Vic Posted 21/05/12 09:16 AM Posted 21/05/12 09:16 AM It's either pugs or coils change em both just to be sure but that's what it will be it's a common problem
F1PERFORMANCE Legacy Donating Member 104 Member For: 17y 6m 15d Gender: Male Location: VIC Posted 21/05/12 09:46 AM Posted 21/05/12 09:46 AM take it and put it on a dyno - it could be a number of things test dont guess - it will only get worse and simple problem could break or break some thing else like your engine - the cost of coils and plugs could of paid to fix the problem - dont mean be harsh but I have seen heaps of people learn the very hard lessons.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now