frogg Member 57 Member For: 16y 1m 26d Gender: Male Location: Bundoora, Melbourne Posted 12/10/11 10:15 AM Posted 12/10/11 10:15 AM There is another way without disconnecting it....if you happen to be using an iphone or pod touch, you can jailbreak it an there is an app that removes the restriction on using the iphone music interface while plugged into an accessory.Can't remember it right now, but if you are interested I will look it up for you....
234Fpv Legacy Donating Member 522 Member For: 15y 3m Gender: Male Location: Yeppoon qld Posted 12/10/11 10:26 AM Posted 12/10/11 10:26 AM I'd be interested. I normally use my iPod classic but I have an old jailbroken iPhone I could useSent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk
frogg Member 57 Member For: 16y 1m 26d Gender: Male Location: Bundoora, Melbourne Posted 12/10/11 11:36 AM Posted 12/10/11 11:36 AM OK, so if you have the phone jailbroken already - I assume that you will have Cydia installed already - open Cydia and search for an application "NoAccessorySplash"This will allow you to use the iPod interface on the phone while it is plugged in. It will also get rid of the annoying message when you plug it into the car that the accessory is not supported.Let me know if you have any issues!Have fun.
MattLacey Member 28 Member For: 15y 21d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 14/10/11 02:05 AM Author Posted 14/10/11 02:05 AM Cool, will have to have a go at that once the GF upgrades her 3GS leaving it to me
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now