Rusty XR6T Legacy Donating Member 516 Member For: 16y 6m 4d Gender: Male Posted 27/08/11 03:55 AM Posted 27/08/11 03:55 AM I have an 09 XR6 Turbo Manual, today I plugged in my OBD to check for any errors, error P1260 came up.After some googling all signs seem to point to Engine Immobilized or the security system has been set off. Yet the car starts and runs perfectly so I have no idea.Does anybody have a list of OBD codes and what they mean? I check the cars OBD periodically and no errors have ever come up.The only thing I can think of is I was adding some electronics lately and had to disconnect the battery, yet everything came back fine when I reconnected the battery.Does anybody have any ideas?
Bomber Carnage on the Garage Floor Legacy Donating Member 3,994 Member For: 16y 4m 23d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 27/08/11 11:00 AM Posted 27/08/11 11:00 AM Don't know mate but I'd just clear it and see if it comes back.
Rusty XR6T Legacy Donating Member 516 Member For: 16y 6m 4d Gender: Male Posted 27/08/11 11:10 AM Author Posted 27/08/11 11:10 AM unfortunately I can't remove it, it shows as greyed out error that needs to be removed by the manufacturer.I'm wondering if my OBD reader has gone faulty, I'll try another one and see if I get the same error.I don't mind going back to Ford, but I'm in Geelong now and the Ford Service here are a bunch of time wasting tossers
Mr_4.0 Member 1,096 Member For: 15y 8m 15d Posted 27/08/11 02:19 PM Posted 27/08/11 02:19 PM I live in Geelong. Want to try my xcal3 and see if it gets same code?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now