Jump to content

Wanted For Wedding


Recommended Posts

  • Bloody Orange Team (BOT)
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Canberra, Australia
Posted

Talking about phantoms, I saw a phantom XR with a crunched bonnet driving around Canberra. Dunno if was a 6 or an 8, cause I couldn't tell if it had a bulge or not. Obviously drove too fast, brakes too late.. ouch!..

Anyways, a Little off topic. In about a year, my brothers getting married and guess what cars are gonna be used ;). My Blood Orange T, a Blood Orange GT, a firebird orange (think that's the colour) original Phase II GT and a Phase III GT ;)

  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AMHO93
  • Guests
Posted

hey everyone, thanks heaps for your replys...

I will be at my mates tommorrow so I will get on ine bout 7pm so we can both come and have a chat...

Thanks heaps again with a your help...

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 14d
  • Location: Canberra
Posted

Krash,

That XR6T has been driving around like that for a Month or more now, I can't believe that it's still drivable. (intercooler etc)

I had a few people call me on the weekend to see if I had bent mine, apparently a Phantom lost control near the Charnwood Fire Station and is now bent as well.

Cheers, Bazza.

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 10m 8d
  • Location: Sydney Australia
Posted
*laughs* Yeah the factory laughed all the way to the bank withyour $255 Premium Paint option didn't they Ken... Scam the cash and not even paint the car :P

A. (Getting the posting rate up)

isnt blueprint a premium paint option too?

  • I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney, south west
Posted
:censored:

That was a good one...

  • Team "I don't have no Falcon now"
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 9d
  • Location: Sydney Australia
Posted

Im Hurt :(

Genuinely Hurt! :(

Not even a newbie either!

Here I was thinkin that the brother (and sister Miss XR and Miss Kitty :lol: )hood of XR's was all as one!

First Ken bars me from coming on a cruise on a motorbike, (which Miss XR then cancels for me so I can have time to get my wheels and tyres back in one piece), and now he's being really really really mean about my colour choice!

Oh I'm SO "FRUSTRATED" :thumbsup:

My life is over, I can't handle owning a purple car anymore! Da mn my bikes sorta purple too! Bother!

What colour is that GT Inside Sport Magazine is giving away again?

P00 Brown! that's it I need a p00 brown Datto! Then I would REALLY be in Ken's good books!

How about it Ken? Brown 120Y coupe good enough ? Apparently they do 151 past speed cameras!

:nod:

Cameron

  • Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Shire, Middle Earth
Posted

Cameron,

Mateee ... it's all just jokes and fun, brother ... we are all part of a big, dare I say, loving brotherhood and regardless of your colour choice you and eveyone will always be welcome in Club XR6 Turbo.

You just know I'm going to need a wash after that lot, right. <_< Damn, the rash is back ... :angry:

Look, just build a bridge will ya ... :unsure: ... That's better, redness fading ... :nod:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...