CBXRT Banned 643 Member For: 15y 10m 7d Gender: Male Posted 26/07/11 11:33 PM Author Posted 26/07/11 11:33 PM JSmith, I'm in Hobart mate and thanks for the offer to help out - but I think with your comments, Zaps', Phil and others, running away seems sensible - I would kick myself if I went ahead and it cost me $$ when I knew in advance! I realised Alfa's were expensive to run compared to Ford/Expensive Daewoo being Italian of course, but its sounds like they can still be a nightmare (like in the old days) and the Selespeed is a deal-breaker.....so will move on, still plenty of cars on to buy without the potential hassles. Thanks for the advice. Cheers
jsmith Legacy Donating Member 712 Member For: 18y 11m 5d Gender: Male Location: Blacktown Posted 27/07/11 02:26 PM Posted 27/07/11 02:26 PM I do know of one mob in tas, just their name has slipped my mind at the moment. As for costs, they arent that bad if you know where to buy from. I know that compared to a lot of the parts I sell for fiats and lancias, my old BA was absolutely horrendous.I can sell a fiat clutch master cyl for $165 and make a nice profit, yet fraud wanted nearly $650, simply because of a broken plastic clip! Anyway, any other cars your looking at? have you considered the VW golf R32? These things are weapons, again, would love one but would never be able to afford one.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now