Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Three pedals are better then two..
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Me! Black looks awesome but is an absolute bitch to keep clean.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 5m 22d
Posted (edited)

Blackkss the bestt :)

Unfortunately for me im gonna have to wash it myself these days haha, I use to love going chadstone shopping center once a wk get the car washed have a perve, didnt even have to look for parking haha..

I was just at the mechanics b4, fukkkkk meeee, the neww shifter is a pain in the asss, to get it in 1st its about 10 moves lol, Good luck letting some indian do it :roflmbo:

Edited by RHR
No need to quote above post. USE FAST OR ADD REPLY
  • 6 months later...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 6m 1d
Posted

Update time. I've recently upgraded the stereo by getting Focal splits, an Option Audio 4CH amp and a Kicker slim sub installed. It was a pretty cheap upgrade that I think hits the mark. I put a Growler kit in too, as I picked up one cheap on eBay (wouldn't pay $600 for a newie). Next on the list is lowering with King Springs (I believe the SSL/SSSL combo to be the best?) and slimline plates. I'm very tempted to shoot for 300 with a PW S.2, dekkas, cat and tune, but where would I stop then? lol

391832_10150431329191391_611286390_10599330_1812721814_n.jpg

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 6m 1d
Posted

It's definitely an improvement, and if you can get one for around $300 it's worth it. Not as good as the PW race air box I had in my last car though.

  • 1 month later...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 6m 1d
Posted

Well since I am changing jobs, the girl has to go. Can no longer keep something this nice around so it's been a fun ride guys. Time to visit carsales soon :(

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 4m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

If you're keen to swap your growler, let me know!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...