xd turbo Member 58 Member For: 17y 9m 21d Gender: Male Posted 12/05/11 08:14 AM Posted 12/05/11 08:14 AM Hi, I want to use a BF cluster in my ute with the BF 4L turbo but it is running a stand alone eng. harness.(1) Will the Tach and Spedo work if I get the pin outs and conect them to the relevent spots?(2) Does the BF cluster need the BEM to opperateAll I want to work is the Tach and spedo!!Any help is appreciated
xd turbo Member 58 Member For: 17y 9m 21d Gender: Male Posted 12/05/11 08:17 AM Author Posted 12/05/11 08:17 AM that ment to be ford "" ute
xd turbo Member 58 Member For: 17y 9m 21d Gender: Male Posted 13/05/11 09:01 AM Author Posted 13/05/11 09:01 AM Help the is mention to be x d
Tobey Awesome... Member 407 Member For: 16y 3m 2d Gender: Male Posted 13/05/11 09:58 AM Posted 13/05/11 09:58 AM I don't think you are going to have much luck with the cluster. Pretty sure it needs the BEM as well as the ecu.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now