sam_rigger Member 246 Member For: 15y 8m 20d Posted 06/04/11 09:35 PM Posted 06/04/11 09:35 PM Hey guys, I've got an fg manual n/a with extractors etc and I get a weird cabin noise when using the accelerator . Its like an air leak kinda noise, is that from the extractors? Its only when driving or revving the car. Any thoughts?
lowfutura Enforcer Legacy Donating Member 520 Member For: 17y 11m 25d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 07/04/11 10:28 PM Posted 07/04/11 10:28 PM Hey guys, I've got an fg manual n/a with extractors etc and I get a weird cabin noise when using the accelerator . Its like an air leak kinda noise, is that from the extractors? Its only when driving or revving the car. Any thoughts?Check your cold air Pipping under the Bonnet to make sure all your joins are connected and havn't popped off...
sam_rigger Member 246 Member For: 15y 8m 20d Posted 08/04/11 11:00 AM Author Posted 08/04/11 11:00 AM yeh I'll check all that tomoz.thanks.I don't think its that though its coming from drivers side...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now